1. Develop your career as a service leader. Take the only management training program designed specifically for leaders in field service and technology support. Generic management training programs just won't give you the skills you need to successfully manage field service and support organizations.
2. Learn from industry experts. With over 30 years of practical management experience leading service and support organizations across the spectrum of product and market complexity, our instructors are seasoned professionals that have seen it all.
3. Receive valuable service modeling and simulation tools. The courses provide tools specifically designed for measuring performance, staffing, coaching, decision making and intercultural communications. Group exercises give students the practical experience necessary to apply the concepts and use the tools in the real world.
4. Interact, share and learn from peers across multiple industries. The networking experience is exceptional. Participants gain valuable insight and learn that their challenges are similar to those experienced in other companies across the industry.
5. Validate Your Skills. Participants will earn the prestigious “Certified Field Service Manager” or “Certified Support Manager” industry accreditation, which will stay with you throughout your career.
"I have taken a lot of classes and can tell you the instructor is one of the best I have ever had. Real world point of view, combined with detailed and sophisticated subject matter. Two thumbs up." - Hologic Service Manager
Whether you lead a small team, regional center or a global operation, these certification courses will give you the essential skills you need to achieve success in your career.
Our next Field Service Manager Certification course
is March 20 - 24 in Columbus, OH
Our next Support Manager Certification course
is April 24 - 28 in Boston, MA