Award-winning customer service, sales, and coaching training. Endorsed by top contact centers.
Your contact center will achieve profound business results, ahead of schedule, with Ulysses Learnings’ artful blend of patented simulation-based e-learning, facilitated exercises, coaching, and support tools, that redefine the way customers are respected and cared for and transformcustomer service, sales and coaching cultures.
A 2017 Stevie® Awards winner, Ulysses has the only training proven to build emotional intelligence or “EQ” (in both agents and coaches) so that Judgment@WorkTM can be confidently, consistently, and expertly applied on every call.
Ulysses Learning was founded in 1995 as a joint venture with Northwestern University’s Learning Sciences department and continues to bring clients new, innovative enhancements to its industry-leading training.
Many are surprised to learn that Ulysses was the first in the world to create and recently receive a patent for its “Overlay Modeling” software system. The system transformed the way computer-based training is developed and has been cited by Microsoft, IBM, and Reuters as being foundational to the development of several of their own innovative software products.
While other e-Learning products are built using more predictive or contrived modeling, Ulysses’ software continually adds or “overlays” real-life responses representatives provide while going through the training simulations. The software, in this sense, is not static, but lives and is further enriched with each interaction. This is one reason why Ulysses’ clients report that training delivers more realistic and meaningful learning experiences that produce desired results in a shorter period of time such as:
• Escalated calls reduced by a minimum of 27% (One Ulysses client just reported escalated calls decreased from 38 per supervisor to 4!)
• Increased customer satisfaction by 21%
• Decreased call backs by 25%
• Improved average handle time up to 10 seconds or more
• Improved first call resolution up to 22%
Begin your contact center transformation now.
Contact Ulysses Learning today!
Employment Technologies can equip you to hire the best Call Center Agents and identify your next Team Leaders—with the highest precision and accuracy. Our talent prediction systems use simulation technology to create an interactive, online test-drive for job applicants based on real-life customer situations and compelling storylines. They are immersed in the challenging role of a contact center agent, transforming employment testing from “words on a page” to immersive problem-solving scenarios.
Once a decision is made to integrate simulations into your hiring process, training and set-up is “challenge free” and takes just a few hours. HR personnel can share the simulations with candidates onsite or remotely. Results are easy to understand and available 24/7. On-going customer care from Employment Technologies’ experienced team is available to all clients.
Our award-winning products are offered under the industry’s widely recognized brand name, EASy Simulations®, that more than double the accuracy of predicting job success compared to traditional testing methods. People who score high on EASy Simulation® for Contact Center Agents are twice as likely to:
• Communicate with clarity and enthusiasm
• Discover customers’ true needs
• Resolve customer issues and complaints
• Expedite customer requests to avoid extended hold times
Contact Center Suite of Products: Employment Technologies offers a comprehensive suite of simulation and interview tools designed specifically for key contact center jobs, such as Team Leaders, Collection Agents, eReps, jobs requiring advanced multitasking, and more. We also offer clients an opportunity to brand their entire hiring process through our EASyView job preview and virtual interview platform.
To speak with a simulation consultant, call Employment Technologies at 877.382.3279. You can also learn more by visiting their website – www.EmploymentTechnologies.com
St. Louis, MO
Telephone Doctor Customer Service Training has 3 popular divisions.
A 30+ year training company which started out helping call centers across the country, we help companies communicate better with their customers and coworkers across the country with 3 divisions:
- www.serviceskills.com - A unique, boutique online training platform with 14 series and over 150 modules – customer service, communications, sales, management, mentoring and more for both internal and external customers.
A complimentary DEMO is available by calling 314-291-1012.
- www.nancyfriedman.com - Nancy onsite programs for large and small groups. Guaranteed to motivate, entertain and bring tips, ideas, skills and techniques your team will use immediately and forever. See the Nancy demo on her site.
A complimentary program packet is available by calling 314-291-1012 or email email@example.com.
- Webinars - An hour webinar for your team. No limit on participants. Your platform, Telephone Doctor content. Call 314-291-1012 for more information.
Get tips, ideas, skills and techniques: Follow Nancy on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for tips and more.
Telephone Doctor Customer Service
St. Louis, MO (CST)