Customer Support:   (972) 395-3225


Articles, News, Announcements - click Main News Page
Previous Story       Next Story
Medical Call Center Leader Celebrates 20 Years Of Service

July 5, 2017

Medical Call Center Leader Celebrates 20 Years of Service
Call 4 Health attributes expanded services and premium customer service for its continued growth
Delray Beach, FL – Call 4 Health, the leading medical call center and nurse triage service with locations in Delray Beach, Florida and Linthicum Heights, Maryland is celebrating its 20th anniversary this month. Since the formation of Call 4 Health by Joe Pores and Nick Koutrakos in 1997, the company has grown rapidly each year as concern for the advancement of patient services nationwide begins to take precedence in the healthcare industry.
Call 4 Health uses state-of-the-art technological initiatives to process up to 30,000 calls daily for 1,253 clients, creating a solution to the demand put on large health systems and hospitals by the Affordable Care Act and the cut back on reimbursement rates. These legislations began to prevent the healthcare industry from hiring internally to respond to the demand, creating a significant need for the services of Call 4 Health.
“We have experienced exponential growth over the past 20 years, which can be attributed to our incomparable customer service and our always expanding services, ” said Joseph Pores. “Unlike a traditional call center, we pride ourselves in offering our clients solution-based services to fill their demand, while still delivering professional and compassionate care to patients.”
Over the past 20 years, a significant number of achievements have taken place at the company:
-          Call 4 Health has continually added employees, growing its staff to more than 400 
-          Call 4 Health is currently looking to expand locations throughout the U.S.
-          Over the last decade, Call 4 Health has added new solutions, such as a nurse triage solution with licensed registered nurses who can assess and respond to patients 24/7
Call 4 Health serves clients nationwide in almost every state, with 80 percent of its clients being hospitals and healthcare systems, and the remaining 20 percent in homecare, hospice and pharmaceuticals.
For more information, please visit
About Call 4 Health
Call 4 Health is a leading medical call center and nurse triage service with a genuine understanding of the patient’s perspective. Delivering compassionate commitment with quality medical solutions to our clients since 1997, Call 4 Health has a keen understanding of what it is like to face trauma and has developed a system to seamlessly balance professionalism with compassion. Our altruistic approach places patients and their families first by using state-of-the-art technological initiatives to process up to 2,500 calls simultaneously. Call 4 Health is always ready with real solutions consistent with the needs of both the client and the patient.




For additional articles on our site, please click here

Return to main news page